The content of the seventh edition of Software Engineering: A Practitioner’s Approach
has been shaped by industry professionals, university professors, and students who have
used earlier editions of the book and have taken the time to communicate their suggestions,
criticisms, and ideas. My thanks to each of you. In addition, my personal thanks go
to our many industry clients worldwide, who certainly have taught me as much or more
than I could ever teach them.
As the editions of this book have evolved, my sons, Mathew and Michael, have grown
from boys to men. Their maturity, character, and success in the real world have been an
inspiration to me. Nothing has filled me with more pride. And finally, to Barbara, my love
and thanks for tolerating the many, many hours in the office and encouraging still another

edition of “the book.”





Click below here to Download Book:

Post a Comment

 
© 2015. All Rights Reserved. by BSCS of UCP
Top